IPPTS Anaerobic Digestion Consultants
Consultancy Advice to the Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Industry
We work in association with other consultants, in the UK where we are based, and globally.
Our teams are put together to provide the best-experience and skilled professionals to work on each project.
We have worked on a wide range of new AD projects from small-scale farm plants to commercial food waste facilities and can provide the following range of services for your plant or projects:
- Project Management
- Owner’s/Funder’s Engineers
- Technical Due Diligence
- Transactional Due Diligence
- Civil and Process Design Review
- Civil Engineering Design
- Contract Review
- Process Safety Support
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability Analysis(HAZOP)
- ATEX and DSEAR (Explosion Safety Risk Assessment)
- Planning and Permitting
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
- Generation of Health and Safety
- Quality and Environmental Support
- Management Systems
- Dissolved Methane Removal for sewer discharges.
Anaerobic Digestion Project Development
- Site selection and feasibility studies
- Conceptual design and master planning
- General development planning advice*
- Planning applications, screening and scoping opinions*
- Environmental impact assessment and environmental statement production*
- Stakeholder engagement, community consultation and public liaison
- Representation at public inquiries and planning appeals*
- Environmental permit applications and compliance*
- Project Costings
- Involvement in Finding Financial Partners*.
(* available for UK projects – for global locations, please ask.)
AD New Builds – Project Management
- EPC Contract Specification
- Tender Production
- Procurement of Construction Contract/ EPC Contractor
- Contract Supervision as Owner's Representative.
Biogas Digester Commissioning Support
- Performance Testing
- Creation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Operational support
- Performance analysis
- Parasitic Load minimisation
- Operator Training.
For all enquiries please complete our form below, with as many details as possible:
IPPTS Anaerobic Digestion Consultants (Trading as IPPTS Associates).