An Introduction to Anaerobic Digestion Feasibility Studies
So You Want to Build an AD Plant?
Anaerobic Digestion Feasibility Studies Explained
This was our first product, but despite it being older than most ebooks you will see offered on the web, it still remains current, and is great value for such specialized information.
It remains as a unique starting point for anyone who wants to understand what will need to be done in order to assess the feasibility of their biogas project.
The information packed contents include sections on the following:
- ESTABLISHING THE FEASIBILITY OF AN ANAEROBIC DIGESTION PLANT
- HOW TO DEFINE YOUR MATERIALS SOURCES
- WHERE DO I START TO FIND OUT WHETHER OPPORTUNITIES EXIST IN MY COMPANY AND AREA?
- WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
- MORE BUSINESS RISK CONSIDERATIONS
- Gate fees
- Type of waste
- Heavy metals contamination
- Other contaminants
- Need for water supply
- Quantity of waste
- Length of contract
- Review of options
- OTHER BUSINESS CONSIDERATIONS
- Optimise the mix of waste
- Capital plant costs
- Balancing capacity
- Architectural factors and public involvement
- Site and land costs
- Direct operating costs
- Income from digestion products
- Landfill tax
- Non-fossil fuel obligation and Carbon Dioxide emissions reduction
- Residue disposal
- SUMMARY OF FACTORS AFFECTING COSTS AND ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
This is an essential read for all those taking their first steps to plan an Anaerobic Digestion facility. Read this and make sure that you avoid the BIG mistake that many new to projects like this make when starting their Anaerobic Digestion Feasibility Studies.
It will be updated soon, however, when we do update it we will have to raise the price to cover our investment. Get it now if you want to avoid the price rise!
Author: Steve Last. (11 pages)
|Price: £4.95 inclusive. (Acrobat file download)|
Anaerobic Digestion Feasibility Studies
Related terms: Anaerobic Digestion Sewage Sludge, Anaerobic Digestion Food Waste, Anaerobic Digestion Handbook, Anaerobic Digestion Manure, Anaerobic Digestion Basics, Anaerobic Digestion Costs, Wastewater Anaerobic Digestion, Dry Anaerobic DigestionTags:An Introduction to Anaerobic Digestion Feasibility Studies