Composting and anaerobic digestion are both methods which can be used to decompose organic waste, and to not only get rid of a waste material, but also to produce a useful product.That’s why many people want to know what the advantages and disadvantages of each process are, when the two are compared.
To answer that question we compiled this eBook, from an article we wrote ourselves, and short paragraphs from a credited web source.
Download Your Free eBook on the Advantages and Disadvantages of Anaerobic Digestion here!
- Advantages of Anaerobic Digestion
- Disadvantages of Anaerobic Digestion
- Advantages of Composting
- Disadvantages of Composting
- Anaerobic Digestion – an Alternative to
- What’s the Difference Between Anaerobic
Digestion and Aerobic Decomposition