Anaerobic Digestion References
A List of Published Papers on all aspects of AD Technology.
If you can add to this list please email us with the references to additional published papers, in the same format as below, so that we can add them here.
- CECCHI, F. and Others (1988) "State of the art of R&D in the anaerobic digestion process of municipal solid waste in Europe", Biomass, 16, pp257-284.
- DE BAERE, L and SIX, W. (1989) "Dry anaerobic digestion of agro-industrial wastes", in Landfill Gas and Anaerobic Digestion of Solid Waste", Proceedings of International Conference held in Cheter, England, October 1988, (Y.R.Alston and G.E. Richards - editors), Harwell Laboratory, UKAEA, Oxon. 0X11 ORA, pp545-549.
- HUBB, J.M. and others (1988) "Effect of lignin on the anaerobic degradation of (ligno) cellulosic wastes by rumen microorganisms", Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology,29, pp408-412.
- JEWELL, W.J. and others (1982) "Agtricultural and high strength wastes", In Anaerobic Digestion 1981, Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Anaerobic Digestion, AD'81, (D.E. Hughes and others editors), Travemunde, Germany, Elsevier Biomedical Press, Amersterdam, New York, Oxford, ppl51-168.
- McCARTY, P.L. (19 64) "Anaerobic waste treatment fundamentals, part three - toxic materials and their control", Public Works November, 95, (11), pp91-94.
- PFEFFER, J.T. (1979) "Domestic refuse as a feed for digesters", In Anaerobic Digestion 1981, Procedings of the First International Symposium on Anaerobic Digestion, AD 79, (D.A. Stafford, B.I. Wheatley & D.E. Hughes - editors), Cardiff, Applied Science Publishers Ltd, ppl87-203.
- PFEFFER, J.T. (1987) "Evaluation of the RefCOM proof- of-concept experiment" In Energy from Biomass and wastes X, (D.L. Klass - editor), Elsevier Applied Science, London and IGT, Chicago, ppll49-1171.
- WUJCIK, W.J. (1980) "Dry anaerobic fermentation", Ph.D. Dissertation, Dept. of Agricultural Engineering, Cornell University, USA.
- ZAOUI, R. (1989) "VALORGA digestion process", In Landfill Gas and Anaerobic Digestion of Solid Waste, Proceedings of International Conference held in Chester, England, October
1988, (Y.R. Alston and G.E. Richards - editors), Harwell Laboratory, UKAEA, Oxon. 0X11 ORA, pp481-500.
Please approach your library, or the publisher, if you require copies.