This ebook, which explains how to operate a biogas plant, titled “How to operate and Anaerobic Digestion Plant” is required reading for anyone planning a biogas plant for a farm, supermarket chain, food processing plant, market garden etc. If this is you, this FREE ebook is just what you need to get started.
You’ll find out in no time what running an anaerobic digestion plant in terms of the the good housekeeping which is essential to maintain and optimise the biological process, involves
For some people who are just starting out in the biogas digester industry, this publication may be just the book to read to help you decide whether to go ahead with your own AD plant.
While running a biogas plant is not difficult, it’s not just a matter of switching it on and forgetting about it until the next scheduled maintenance period ends.
An AD Plant must be continuously carefully monitored, and adjustments made frequently to keep it running productively. One expert in the AD industry pointed out recently that for a farmer considering installing an AD plant, they should think of the plant as being “more like a cow than a tractor”.
That’s why we produced our free ebook, and if the description of the person who needs to know, is you – and you want to operate a digester which is larger than just a home biogas digester – then you are in luck!
What you get from this ebook is:
- a full round-up and description of all the main points an expert biogas plant operator needs to be aware of
- the principles to follow in order to run and maintain a successful anaerobic digestion plant
- pitfalls to avoid.
How to Operate a Biogas Plant
The following is a taster for the topics covered, when you download this 21 page ebook:
- The Anaerobic Digestion Process De-mystified
- How methane bacteria work for you to provide: “The ultimate waste disposal system”
- Essential requirements for running an AD plant process reliably for many years
- Preparing the feed stock before digestion and the digestate for sale or use afterwards
- How to start up a Biogas Digester from new
- Essential monitoring requirements
- The importance of never neglecting to keep the digester warm
- Keeping an Eye on nutrient requirements
- Primary Nutrient Requirements
- Hydrogen Sulfide (Sulphide) and Avoiding AD Plants that “Turn Sour”
- Commonest biogas reactor types and the moisture content vs solids balance
- Plus more!
Inside this eBook: “How to Operate an Anaerobic Digestion Plant”, you’ll discover and learn for FREE:
- How to Start Up a New Anaerobic Digestion Plant, so that it will create usable biogas as quickly as possible
- The huge safety risk which occurs at all biogas plant start-ups which ALL plant operators MUST ALWAYS take care to avoid
- How to keep a biogas plant running efficiently
- How to Monitor a digester to maximise biogas production while retaining plant stability, and avoiding the pitfalls every biogas plant operator must take care to avoid.
So, you want to know “How to Operate a Biogas Plant”!
Click on the button below for your copy!